|Saatavilla koot: S, M, L, XL ja XXL|
The all new Bad Boy Legacy II Shorts first seen worn by the new UFC Middleweight Champion Chris Weidman when he defeated Anderson Silva at UFC 162 in Las Vegas.
Breathable and tear resistant, these lightweight fight shorts are made from 4D multi-directional stretch material making them our most comfortable and versatile yet. Allowing a full range of movement and flexibility, they also include the vital split side seams with triangle reinforcement stitching for maximum durability.
New custom built front closure prevents rubbing which folds from inside the shorts instead of the traditional across flap closure. This not only guarantees extra security but more importantly adds comfort to the wearer as it prevents impressions and Velcro abrasions to the skin.
Inside the short, we have featured a new Mouthguard pocket which is unique to the market. The drawstring is also advanced, with non-slip silicone treads, ensuring the tie stays securely in place.
Spec- Combat cut waistband allows the freedom of movement required by any martial arts fighter
- 3XRS triple reinforced seams provide unmatched strength and durability
- Constructed from Vastek&trade charcoaled bamboo fibres that retain bio-thermal heat essential to inter-muscular vascular flow
- Full guard protection infused with antimicrobial polymers and an antiseptic coating to neutralize common causes of odours
- 4D multi-directional stretch provides peak flexibility when fighting
- New mouth guard pocket
- Redesigned closure method
Arvostelut 0 arvostelua